Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Broadcasts from the Ninveah

Kirith has finally done it and gone solo with his podcast segment, Broadcasts from the Ninveah.  As always I wait until the 5th episode to judge a podcast, but I'm really interested to hear how he'll do and what direction his podcast will take.  One thing I'd like to hear is how he does his research into ships.  If you have never read his ship write-ups for the Eve Tribune, then I suggest going to his blog, Innner Sanctum of the Ninveah and downloading his Project Athena. I used one of his builds for the Bellicose in the ship I flew for my only kills.

One thing I'd recommend to any new podcaster is to go over to Virgin Worlds and watch episodes 2 & 3 of Brent's Other Podcast.  The shows have some good tips on recording equipment.

1 comment: