Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Listening To: The Instance #187

Podcast: The Instance #187 - "Bag Passion"
Hosts: Scott Johnson & Randy Jordan
Release Date: 3 May 2010
Length: 116:48

This episode of The Instance is why I shouldn't try to blog about 2 hour podcasts. Real life got in the way of writing a real post. Instead of writing about how insightful Scott and Randy were about all the new Cataclysm news published by Blizzard or how much I enjoyed listening to Reggie add color to the podcast in a Madden-like way, I spent my time looking at hotels in Sofia. That's right, I'm going to Bulgaria for a business trip. I think I figured it out, now I just have to call the travel agent and see about getting the trip booked. But I don't feel as bad as that one guy who left a voice message for the show asking advise after his wife left his casual guild for a raiding guild so she could get better gear.

The Instance, in case you haven't heard of it before, is one of the best, if not THE best, World of Warcraft podcasts. I've subscribed. Those two hour podcasts might come in handy and fill in some time on that long flight over the Atlantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment