Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

7th Eve Alliance Tournament Begins Tomorrow

I visited Virgin Worlds yesterday and found lots of podcast goodness. No Prisoners No Mercy, Ring Cast, Massively Speaking, Through the Aftermath and Shut Up We're Talking all had new shows posted. But the one that caught my eye was The Drone Bay. So I downloaded it and was reminded that the Seventh Eve Alliance Tournament starts tomorrow.

Running over the next 3 weekends, the matches will be broadcast live the first two weekends on Eve Radio, New Eden Radio and Split Infinity Radio. The final weekend's matches will be televised on Eve TV. I don't have a link for that, although this site might wind up being the place to go.

I did learn a bit about the tournament from listening to The Drone Bay #23. One thing I learned is that while the first two weekends will not be televised live, CCP plans to post the matches on their channel on You Tube, http://www.youtube.com/ccpgames. I didn't know that CCP has its own channel, but I do now.

One of the videos still available on the channel is Alliance Tournament 6's championship match. I've included it below. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. first time to watch one, that was a blast to watch

    ReplyDelete